- New deformable beam model supporting circular, rectangular and I-shaped beams.
- Support for Visual Studio 2022
- Support for Apple M1/Arm
- Introducing a new license system
- Python version for Windows updated to 3.9.9.
- Refactoring of the terrain system. OpenVDB is no longer a dependency of AGX Dynamics.
- Dropped support for Visual Studio 2015 and Ubuntu 16.
- Fix for EulerAngles when not using default EulerConvention
- Removed support for FMI modules using Lua.
- New version of Assimp (5.2.1) for reading mesh files.
TerrainRenderer::setRenderNodesmethod is removed.
- Fix for updating units/rigidbodies when adding a Actuator1DOF to a powerline.
- Fixes for handling non-ASCII path in
- Stability fixes for the Simulink/Matlab plugin.
- A rigid body is no longer disabled when removed from a simulation.
- Added support for fracturing (
agxModel::FractureGenerator) multiple breakable geometries in a RigidBody upon fracturing impact.
- Updated ROS2 package to Galactic.
- Improvements to box-box collider.
- Improvements for Quadratic colliders (cylindrical hole, conical hole etc.)
- HollowCylinder now using Cylinder collider for all non-quadratic shapes (Cylinder, Cone) instead of a Convex fallback.
agxUtil::reduceMesh is now threadsafe.
agx::Constraint::calculateNumActiveRows()which calculates the total numer of active rows in a constraint
- GranularBodies can be made Kinematic leading to dramatic collision detection performance gains.
- New Reinforcement Learning environments using stablebaselines3.