- Added Tangential restitution coefficient for ContactMaterial
- Exposed video capture API
- Added more control of contact material for Shovels
- Adding store/restore of granular systems in Momentum API.
- Adding support for Ubuntu 20.04
- addedShipInWaterInPython.agxPy demonstrating a ship floating in water
- granular_galton_board.agxPy uses Granular simulation to illustrate binominal distribution
Removed support for Ubuntu 14.04, OpenSUSE42.1
Reduced memory footprint for HeightField
Fixes for python API to reduce risk for cyclig references
Various fixes for WindAndWaterController including handling of disabled geometries.
agxModel::Trackvs WindAndWaterController which resulted in a crash.
Fix for handling zero gravity in WindAndWaterController
Exposed WaterFlowGenerator and WindGenerator to C#
Improvements to quadratic colliders (HollowCylinder, HollowCone)
Improvements to box/cylinder collider resulting in more stable resting of a cylinder ontop of a box.
gcc9 warning fixes.
agxUtil::Convertfunctions are moved from the agx namespace to agxUtil where it belongs.
CombustionEngine::setDisplacementVolumeto be able to control displacement during runtime.
Fixed racecondition when creating
agxSDK::Simulationfor multiple threads
- Various improvements of agxTerrain::Terrain: Better shovel/ground force contact/force feedback
- Improved shovel-aggregate contact calculation
- Stability fixes for the paging terrain feature regarding material generation.
- Fixed crasch in Terrain simulation
- Fixed crash in Terrain rendering
- Fix for