- Python 3.7.6 is now the required Python version when using the AGX API with Python.
- Required python libraries is now an optional installation.
- ROS2 supported using the Python API (in Windows only). See data/pyton/ROS2 for examples. Also
see documentation in the user manual.
- agx::SplineJoint replaces PathFollowerJoint for constraining a body to a spline curve.
- Now using OpenSceneGraph 3.6.4
- New wheel loader available: DL300, see agxTerrain/wheel_loader scripts
- Added torque driven winch example: torque_driven_winch.agxPy
Fixes (since 184.108.40.206)
- AGX now builds in strict c+±17 language mode.
- Various agxTerrain fixes. Improvement for calculating aggregate masses.
- Improvements to the Quadratic collider (Hollow cylinder/cone).
- Using std::threads in favour of OpenThreads.
- Bug fixes in agxVehicle::Track regarding contact reduction.
- Fixes/Updates in user manual for agxTerrain
- Fix for tesselation bug in agxHydrodynamics library
- Improved performance of “debug rendering” in agxViewer